- All Threats / All Hazards emergency action plans and response protocols
- Situational awareness, information sharing, analysis, and liaison support
- Operational and crisis prevention and response planning and coordination of real-world events
- Direction / facilitation / coordination of manpower, equipment, and resources during crisis operations
- Local, State & Federal Interagency coordination during simulated and real-world events
- Definition threats
- Review of the magnitude of potential loss and the probability loss may occur
- Analysis of alternatives in dynamic environments
- Risk master plans
We are an INC 500 company that prides ourselves on quality work and excellent customer service.
TENICA manages a number of government contract vehicles to provide our clients with fast and flexible access to our management, technical, and professional services. Agencies may choose to place orders on these vehicles.